SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA RSAT Online
ABOUT THE COURSE
Get your RSA Certificate and RSAT training online?We have combined Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Supply of Alcohol Training (RSAT) for your convenience. Responsible Supply of Alcohol Training (RSAT) is mandatory for anyone involved in the same day alcohol delivery to the public in NSW.
RSA NSW - 100% ONLINE RSA - NSW STATE APPROVED COURSE ONLINE
SITHFAB002 PROVIDE RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
The RSA component is an online course with all course content and assessment tasks will be completed online, including the practical exam which will be conducted via video recording or video call.
- Introduction to RSA
- Module 1: NSW liquor laws and selling serving or supplying alcohol responsibly
- Module 2: Intoxication, including assisting customers to drink within appropriate limits, assessing alcohol affected customers and refusing service
- Module 3: Minors, including ID checks and secondary sales/supply
- Module 4: Harm minimisation strategies and approaches
- Module 5: Compliance and enforcement
RSAT NSW - 100% ONLINE RSAT
RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL TRAINING
Once you have completed your online RSA Course, you can commence your RSAT training online.
In this course you will learn about the responsible supply of alcohol, including the knowledge and skills to meet your responsibilities to sell and supply school responsibly in NSW and the importance if your role as a same day delivery person in the NSW Liquor Industry. This includes how to:
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Recognise intoxication
- Reduce the risk of supply or alcohol to minors
- Ensure your personal safety when delivering school.
DURATION:This is an online course, with all learning activities and assessment tasks completed online. You can enrol and start your RSA RSAT online course at any time and there is no limit on the number of times you can login and out. You can pause a session and come back to it later as all previously answered questions will be stored in your online learning portal. You can study at your own pace and have up to 4 weeks to complete the online RSA RSAT course after which your enrolment will expire. How quickly you complete the course depends on the time it takes you to complete each module including the Check your Progress Quizzes and Final Assessment Tasks for RSA. NOTE: Be Qualified provides RSAT learning material only, online assessment is exclusively provided by Liquor & Gaming NSW. A link to access and purchase the knowledge test will be provided at the end of the course which incurs a $15 fee paid directly to Liquor & Gaming NSW. The RSAT knowledge test comprises of 12 questions and should only take 15-20 mins to complete.
Expired online RSA RSAT courses are not refundable.
RSA ($150) RSAT ($35) = Only $185
Entry Requirements:In order to enrol in this course, you will need:
- to be 18 years and over*
- Photo ID - Please ensure your address displayed on your licence or ID is your current address. Please attach back of licence or ID if there has been a recent change.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) - Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) is free and will only take a few minutes. You only need to create a USI once and it will stay with you for life. To create a USI, go to https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
You can enrol into this course if you have never held an RSA competency card or if your competency card has expired for longer than 28 days.
* If you are under 18 and need an RSA card, you must provide an authorisation letter from the Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority (obtained by your employer) as part of your enrolment. Note a minor (person under 18) cannot serve alcohol but is permitted to work in close proximity to someone who is serving alcohol if the minor has an RSA card.
Recognition of Prior Learning:RPL/ Credit Transfer is not available for SITHFAB002. However, if you have completed an RSA course and have been deemed Competent within the last five years and your RSA Card is about to expire you are required to complete an RSA Refresher course. This course can be accessed via the Liquor & Gamming NSW website by going to:
If you have completed SITHFAB002 in another state and wish to work in the liquor & gaming industry in NSW you will be required to complete a Bridging course which can be accessed by going to: https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
If you have lost your RSA card and require a replacement this can be obtained by going to:
Learning Outcomes:By the end of the RSA RSAT course students should be able to:
- Demonstrated the skills and knowledge required for serving alcohol in a responsible manner as specified under NSW legislation.
- State the importance of their role in minimising alcohol related harm in their workplace and local community.
- Identify symptoms of intoxication and assist customers to drink within appropriate limits.
- Assess alcohol affected customers and demonstrate refusing service in respectful manner.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to manage and prevent minors from consuming alcohol including checking IDs and secondary sales/supply.
- State harm minimisation strategies and approaches including trading hours, signage, advertising and sales promotions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of compliance and enforcement of NSW liquor laws and the consequences of non-compliance
- Ensure that you have the knowledge and skills to meet your responsibilities under the law
- Understand the importance of your role in the responsible sale and same day delivery of alcohol in the NSW liquor industry
Qualification & Career Outcomes:After completing RSA RSAT you can work in hospitality and/ or same day delivery of alcohol across NSW, where alcohol is supplied, sold or served.
When you have satisfactorily completed all assessments and have been deemed competent by a qualified assessor, you will be issued an interim RSA certificate via email after 24 to 48 hours. This can be used to commence work and is valid for 90 days. After 90 days an RSA competency card must be presented to work in any licenced premise.
To obtain your RSA competency card, you will be required to take your interim RSA certificate along with 100 points of ID to a Services NSW Office and complete an application. For further information go to:
You will also receive a Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol via email after 24 to 48 of completing your RSA course.
Upon successful completion of the learning material and Liquor & Gaming NSW’s knowledge quiz, Liquor & Gaming NSW will issue you with a certificate of RSAT completion which will allow you to make same day alcohol deliveries in NSW.
Learning Methods:100% ONLINE RSA - NSW STATE APPROVED COURSE ONLINE
The RSA Component is an online course with all course content and assessment tasks will be completed online, including the practical exam which will be conducted via video recording or video call.
100% Online - A variety of learning tools are available through our online resources, such as videos, reading material, handbooks, progress quizzes and other resources that will assist you with your learning.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:In order to complete this course online you will need the following:
- Email account
- Mobile phone
- Internet connection
- Web cam
- Digital camera such as quality phone camera for recording of assessment tasks.
As this is an online course, all assessment tasks for RSA will be completed online. The assessment tasks consist of:
- Assessment Quiz at the end of each module
- Final Assessment Quiz
- Practical Assessment Tasks
Be Qualified provides RSAT learning material only, online assessment is exclusively provided by Liquor & Gaming NSW. A link to access and purchase the knowledge test will be provided at the end of the course which incurs a $15 fee paid directly to Liquor & Gaming NSW. The RSAT knowledge test comprises of 12 questions and should only take 15-20 mins to complete.
You will be provided with online support via emails and phone during the duration of your enrolment as required. If you have any questions or need additional support, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions will be answered within 24 hours if your enquiry is sent within business hours and 48 hours during weekends.
CLICK HERE to VIEW COURSE BROCHURE
CLICK HERE to VIEW COURSE BROCHURE
|SITHFAB002 - Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol - RSA and RSAT Online||$185.00|