RSAT Responsible Supply of Alcohol Training - Online
ABOUT THE COURSE
Online RSAT Training Course - A must for same-day delivery of alcohol providersResponsible Supply of Alcohol Training (RSAT) is mandatory for anyone involved in the same day alcohol delivery to the public in NSW.
RSAT NSW - 100% ONLINE RSAT
RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL TRAINING
Complete your RSAT training online. In this course you will learn about the responsible supply of alcohol, including the knowledge and skills to meet your responsibilities to sell and supply school responsibly in NSW and the importance if your role as a same day delivery person in the NSW Liquor Industry. This includes how to:
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Recognise intoxication
- Reduce the risk of supply or alcohol to minors
- Ensure your personal safety when delivering school.
This is an online course, with all learning activities completed online. You can study at your own pace and have up to 2 weeks to complete the online RSAT course after which your enrolment will expire.
NOTE: Be Qualified provides RSAT learning material only, online assessment is exclusively provided by Liquor & Gaming NSW. A link to access and purchase the knowledge test will be provided at the end of the course which incurs a $15 fee paid directly to Liquor & Gaming NSW. The RSAT knowledge test comprises of 12 questions and should only take 15-20 mins to complete.
Expired online RSAT course is not refundable.
Entry Requirements:In order to enrol in this course, you will need:
- to be 18 years and over*
- Photo ID - Please ensure your address displayed on your licence or ID is your current address. Please attach back of licence or ID if there has been a recent change.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) - Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) is free and will only take a few minutes. You only need to create a USI once and it will stay with you for life. To create a USI, go to https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
* If you are under 18 and need an RSA card, you must provide an authorisation letter from the Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority (obtained by your employer) as part of your enrolment. Note a minor (person under 18) cannot serve alcohol but is permitted to work in close proximity to someone who is serving alcohol if the minor has an RSA card
Learning Outcomes:If you are involved in the same day delivery of alcohol in NSW you have legal obligations relating to the sale, supply and delivery of alcohol. Meeting your obligations directly contributes to the minimisation of alcohol-related harms. This course contains information and guidance on working in the same day delivery of alcohol sector in NSW, including how to:
- comply with your legal obligations
- recognise intoxication
- reduce the risk of supply of alcohol to minors
- ensure your personal safety when delivering alcohol
Qualification & Career Outcomes:After completing RSAT you can work in same day delivery of alcohol across NSW.
Upon successful completion of the learning material and Liquor & Gaming NSW’s knowledge quiz, Liquor & Gaming NSW will issue you with a certificate of RSAT completion which will allow you to make same day alcohol deliveries in NSW.
Learning Methods:100% ONLINE
In order to complete this course online you will need the following:
- Email account
- Mobile phone
- Internet connection
- Web cam
- Digital camera such as quality phone camera for recording of assessment tasks.
Be Qualified provides RSAT learning material only, online assessment is exclusively provided by Liquor & Gaming NSW. A link to access and purchase the knowledge test will be provided at the end of the course which incurs a $15 fee paid directly to Liquor & Gaming NSW. The RSAT knowledge test comprises of 12 questions and should only take 15-20 mins to complete.
You will be provided with online support via emails and phone during the duration of your enrolment as required. If you have any questions or need additional support, you can email email@example.com. Your questions will be answered within 24 hours if your enquiry is sent within business hours and 48 hours during weekends.
CLICK HERE to VIEW COURSE BROCHURE