BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management - Domestic Classroom Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
Be the leader of tomorrow.Leadership and management skills are in demand across every industry. Enhance your leadership and management skills as well as develop new skills and improve your career prospects. The course consists of the following Core and Elective Units:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence - Core
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others - Core
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships - Core
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans - Core
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence - Core
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness - Core
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and on-boarding - Elective
- BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance - Elective
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans - Elective
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work - Elective
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement - Elective
- BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings - Elective
DURATION:12 months - This includes: pre-reading, attending classes/ workshops, completing learning activities, research, assessment preparation and assessment activities.
Day Class - 9:30am to 4.00pm Tuesday
$3,950 - paid monthly
Suite 5 & 6, 55 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, face to face training will be replaced by a blended learning environment which will consist of 30% online and 70% interactive eLearning.
Entry Requirements:Although, there are no entry requirements for enrolling in BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management, students are expected to demonstrate Language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) scores of ACSF of Level 3 and demonstrate LLN ability required at Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) and show they are able to meet the requirements specified in the Foundation Skills for units in this qualification. Post completing this enrolment students will be asked to complete an LLN assessment task to help identify any areas that require ongoing support.
Recognition of Prior Learning:Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - learners can achieve competency in units required for this qualification by submitting a portfolio of evidence and/or successfully completing the relevant assessments by choosing an assessment only pathway. Candidates applying for RPL must be able to provide evidence of competency relevant to the chosen units including samples of their own work. Learners can apply for RPL by lodging an RPL Application Form. Credit Transfer (CT) - learners can apply for a CT by lodging a completed Application for Credit Transfer Form together with a certified copy of their certification documentation issued by any other RTO. All documentation presented in support of RPL/CT will be authenticated by Be Qualified.
Learning Outcomes:In this course you will learn how to:
- Show initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring your own workload and the workload of others
- Communicate more effectively by using emotional intelligence and influencing skills
- Support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements
- Lead and manage a diverse workforce
- Manage budget, financial and operational plans and improving practices
- Plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources
Qualification & Career Outcomes:Students who successfully complete the assessment requirements for BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management may progress to an advanced diploma course in business offered by another RTO or a bachelor of business course offered by various universities.
Upon completion of this course, you could progress to the following job roles:
- Team Leader
- Middle management
- Services Manager
- Production Manager
- Business Unit Manager
LEARNING TOOLS:The pathway to completing this course is by successfully completing the required training and assessment activities and includes recognition of prior learning where applicable. Training and assessment is conducted in an off-the-job training environment by attending classroom-based learning sessions.
WHAT TO BRING:A trainer facilitates the training face-to-face and is also available over the phone, via email and Zoom to cover questions relating to both theory and practical activities as required.
Computers are used to enhance the face-to-face delivery of the course by providing students access to online learning resources and assessment tasks. Students will need to have access to a phone, laptop/ PC, internet access and an email.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:In order to complete this course you will need the following:
- Email account
- Mobile phone
- Internet connection
- Web cam
- Digital camera such as quality phone camera for recording of assessment tasks
Students will be required to compete a range of assessment tasks that reflect industry practices in the Australian workplace and include:
- Short answer, multiple choice quizzes
- Simulated workplace demonstrations
- Role plays
- Scenarios/ case studies
You will be provided with face-to-face and online support via emails and phone throughout the duration of your course as required. If you have any questions or need additional support, you can email email@example.com. Your questions will be answered within 24 hours if your enquiry is sent within business hours and 48 hours during weekends. Alternatively you can call and speak to a representative during business hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 1300 153 276.
CLICK HERE to VIEW COURSE BROCHURE
|Mar 2022 Intake||$3,950.00|
|Apr 2022 Intake||$3,950.00|
|May 2022 Intake||$3,950.00|